Tank Truck Inspector
SGS Petroleum Service Corporation
Type of Position:
Ensures order numbers and products match customer and truck driver’s paperwork.
SGS Site Supervisor
- Ensures order numbers and products match customer and truck driver’s paperwork.
- Calculates product levels to be loaded onto multi-compartment trucks.
- Ensures inbound vessel is acceptable for loading on this site, including prior cargo restrictions.
- Validates the volume of each product requested by customer is met at the load rack.
- Ensures outbound vessel is free of leaks and approved for transit according to DOT standards.
- Works with SAP and scaling software on a daily basis.
- Data Entry.
- Communicates with other employees on a daily basis.
- Solves problems when a discrepancy is found.
- Calculates the volume of different products going into separate compartments of a single vessel
Good Communication Skills. Easily Adapts to Change. Shows Initiative. Goes Above and Beyond . Confidence in Work. Great Attitude. Excellent Communication Skills. Problem Solving Skills. Ability to lift 50 lbs. Ability to climb stairs throughout the 12 hour shift. Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, grasp, talk, hear, and have good vision. Must be able to work outside in environmental conditions which at times include extreme heat or extreme cold and rainy conditions.
SGS Petroleum Service Corporation is a growing company with a proud tradition of excellence in providing product handling, operations, and logistics support at major oil refineries, chemical plants, and storage terminals in the United States and Canada.
affordable options for group, medical, dental, life, and disability insurance with company paying a portion of the premiums; matching 401(k) plan; employee discounts; industry-leading training and leadership development programs; paid sick leave, vacations, and holidays; safety incentives and bonuses; and much more.
18 years or older and legally able to work in the U.S.; stable work history with good references from past employers; pass a drug screen, physical, and background check; and speak fluent English.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability
SGS Petroleum Service Corporation (PSC) is an EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer and
committed to a drug-free and harassment-free work environment.